Friday, April 17, 2009

The Elephant And The Dragon


While I was taking the usual stroll through the aisles of my favorite books stores, I stumbled upon "The Elephant And The Dragon". The book talks about the remarkable rise of China and India and how their influence touches our lives more and more each day. The author, Robyn Meredith, wonderfully maps out the historical and economic narratives of each country - providing essential context for her haunting yet inspiring conclusions.

After finishing the last page, I couldn't help but feel fortunate that her book had found me while at the same time embarrassed that I had not proactively searched for a book of this subject matter earlier.

Robyn Meredith is a foreign correspondent for Forbes magazine. Praise for the book is well deserved.

~tyukawa

No comments: